Miko is upset. His little friend Mimiki has disappeared! Or could he just be hiding? Miko searches everywhere, but Mimiki is nowhere to be found! Can Miko ever find his friend, and can Mom help make sure that he never gets lost again.
Miko Where is Mimiki is a part of the Auracle line from Auryn. The app is based on Brigitte Weninger, Stephanie Roehe s book by the same name, illustrated by Stephanie Roehe. It is the seventh book app of the famous Miko series.
KEY EDUCATIONAL THEMES:
-Teach kids different shapes by pointing to Miko s blocks and toys.
-Nurture your kids memory: Flash a page in front of the kids, ask them to recall all that they have seen on that page.
EXTEND THE LEARNING! ASK YOUR CHILD:
- Name the fruit and its color by pointing out to fruits in the picture book
-Point out to few objects in and around your house and ask kids Where is it kept in our house? (e.g. toys in the room, dishes in kitchen, watering can in the yard, etc.)
ENHANCE CREATIVITY BY PERSONALIZING THE STORY:
- You can write your own version of the text for the book
- Personalize the narration: kids or parents can re-record the narration to make it their own!
DEVELOP READING SKILLS WITH THESE LITERACY TOOLS:
- Image and word association vocabulary builder - when an image on the screen is touched, the associated word is spoken and the written word is displayed.
- Karaoke effect - when a word is spoken during narration then the word is highlighted.
- Touch a word to hear it being spoken in Read Myself mode (almost like training wheels for new readers)
THREE WAYS TO READ THE BOOK:
1) "Read to me" - Listen to the narrated story while the text is displayed Karaoke style. After the narration finishes on a page the child can interact with objects until they are ready to move to the next page.
2) "Auto Play" - same as "Read to Me" except the page advances automatically once the narration is finished. Useful for those long car rides when you want the child to have a complete book experience.
3) "Read myself" - There is no narration but the child can touch a word to hear it being spoken aloud.
Please rate and review the app. Your feedback means a lot to us!
Stay in the loop: www.auryn.com
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: Facebook.com/aurynapps
Follow us: Twitter.com/aurynapps
Follow us: Pinterest.com/appsbyauryn
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Miko - Where is Mimiki is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-02-13. The program can be installed on iOS.
Miko - Where is Mimiki (version 1.0.6) has a file size of 191.89 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.